Artificial Intelligence Consultant 00464121
Artificial Intelligence resources at the Consultant level will be responsible for developing cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks.
Where You'll Work
Job Location: CA – Irvine, CA – Irvine, CA – San Francisco, CO – Denver, DC, DC – Washington, FL – Tampa, GA – Atlanta, IL – Chicago, MA – Boston, NJ – Florham Park, NY – New York, PA – Philadelphia, TX – Dallas, TX – Houston, TX – Houston
What You'll Do
Do you have a finger on the pulse of new technology and a passion for changing the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Artificial Intelligence resources at the Consultant level will be responsible for developing cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks. They will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new analysts in the team.
The selected resource will undergo a core skill boot camp training depending on his/her core technical skills e.g. if the resource has a strong C#/.Net background, then he/she will be imparted a Cognitive services and BOT framework training to help them get trained on the latest bot framework.
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%
Must Have Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 4 years of IT/Programming experience
• Minimum 3+ years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in the following skills
o Programming Language: Either Java or Python or C#/.Net
o Scripting experience using either Java script and its libraries or Node.js
o Data exchange technologies like JSON
• Minimum 3+ years of experience designing and building RESTful web services
Tie Breaker Skills
• Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
• Familiarity with No SQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
• Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
How to Apply
To Apply for this AI position with a leader in the industry, you may visit our application page located at: