Digital (Sr.) Transformation Manager, Digital Technical Manager
Where You'll Work
Job Location: Southern LA, Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, New Jersey
What You'll Do
Do you have a finger on the pulse on new technology and a passion for changing the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around?
Must Have Skills
• 10-15 yrs., exp has handled digital programs in any areas of Digital Customer experience, digital commerce, Digital marketing, Portals / mobility.
• Strong in Digital Execution skills – very strong in Agile, DevOps, understand the critical role of User centric design / UX Design, Adopts automation and efficient engineering practices
• Good in Agile based low-risk program planning – Can take strategic road maps and break it down to features, product backlog. Strong in creating detail execution plan from high level road map. Strong focus on MVP based execution, understands need for Rapid Prototyping / PoC model, Soft Launch / Field Trials and other techniques to deliver high value
• Very good understand of Cloud native full stack cloud architectures – Front end UI/Mobile/React/Angular, API/Microservices Cloud based technologies, Data/Analytics
• Has delivered complex digital programs with multiple scrum teams spread across multi-geo locations.
Tie Breaker Skills
• Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
• Familiarity with No SQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
• Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
How to Apply
To Apply for this AI position with a leader in the industry, you may upload your resume at our contact page located at: